&& her untold story.

& Friday, April 3, 2009

stuff!
To all bellas and dudes..ok mostly bellas
As you can see, I’m a very busy person..
I don’t even have time to walk my dog..that explains why my blog is always not updated

Few days ago I was chatting online w/ icy, and learnt that she bought 8KG of COSMETICS!! from guangzhou..
8KG is equivalent to 4 laptops! Even if she plan to apply cosmetic on her whole body..(ok thats v sick..)
Still 5kg is more than enough..It’s like a life time supply la!
Luckily Ying still in the right state of mind, she bought a wig haha..and it looks cute on her:)
Nice to know that everything is good there, and they are still lovely and healthy=)

Poor me,still stuck in Banglapore(s'pore kum bangladesh)
Life's getting boring-er each day..

There is something i want to share with you..

someday last week, i had a very bad stomach cramp and it lasted for a couple of days..Initially the pain is still quite bearable untill Tuesday, it hurt so badly that i was almost in tears..so i went to see a doc and had my urine tested..
The result isnt good..According to the doctor, theres a fluid flowing out of my kidney=(
I was encourage not to drink alcohol. I was like WHAT!..It's pretty much like asking me to quit eating chocolates. Doc says that if this continues it will slowly become kidney disease..
ZOMG!!

WHAT HAPPENNED TO UUU MY KIDNEY!!
I dont understand why is this happening, I have uncle who drink and smoke alot almost everyday, he just went for a health checkup a month ago..to my suprise, the result shows that he's pretty healthy...and poor me(just a 19 year old girl who hardly drink..ok maybe not that hardly but at least dont drink daily) is having a faulty kidney...what the hell is this!!...okayokay what I am trying to say is why me!!! Obviously I don’t hope any thing bad upon him la

I guess i really have to stop drinking, stop partying and stop whatever unhealthy activities that i am currently engaged with..

Please Get well soon my kidney baby=)
It's my fault, I brought this upon you...

posted by your fashion icon ;
at 3:04 AM

0comments.

Disclaimer.

About your blog here.

Profile

About you

Exxits

HuiLin
Jazz
YingYing
Monster

Speak Out

Archives
July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 December 2008 February 2009 April 2009
Credits.

Designer : x x