& Monday, December 22, 2008
Few days ago, I went to check out my blog, which I ve forsaken for months! ..I stared at it for five full mins, and gosh I need to do something man...so here I am now with a new blog skin=))) which I filtered from thousands different blogskins,I almost died I swear…zz..but whatever la,I am happy now,haha.
Meanwhile, I have been going home late almost everyday for the past two weeks..Ya ya,,good girl gone bad..ah whteva,Now that I am of age, I should make good use of it right?hahaha..
My party schedule for the past weeks are madness I tell you..
Unknowingly Arena,rebel and powerhse became our(me and esther!) second home..hahahhaa..
Infact, we didn’t make plans for partying,not at all!..I mean who the hell will do that? So it’s always impromptu! Hahaaha
I met nice people=)heehehehahaha,yea yea,more episodes lining up!!
Okay I’ll stop here, need to catch “xiao niang rer”=))
posted by
your fashion icon ;at 4:33 AM
0comments.