&& her untold story.

& Friday, October 3, 2008

Move bitch get out da way!
You ,you yes YOU!!

You are seriously getting on my nerves..I mean seriously!

Could you just..for a second,stop your stupid bootlicking act..could you??
I just came back with a joyful heart ready to fight..So Please!! spare me with your nonsense~

Seeing you jumpin around with your *kawaiii nehzz* voice..really kills my mood everyday when i step into office....why the heck must you try so hard?? I dont understand who's attention are you attracting??..No seriously,I am trying not to be mean but.....sigh..you force me to..

and and and STOP..yes! I said STOP trying be a super hero la,going around telling everyone what to do..Frankly speaking you are still a damn freshie okay!
Honestly,you really are getting more and more annoying.
In simple words, it's UNBEARABLE
Please for heaven sake stop your dumb actions!
yes thank you!

posted by your fashion icon ;
at 4:27 PM

0comments.

Disclaimer.

About your blog here.

Profile

About you

Exxits

HuiLin
Jazz
YingYing
Monster

Speak Out

Archives
July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 December 2008 February 2009 April 2009
Credits.

Designer : x x