&& her untold story.

& Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Birthday celebration!!!!!yay~
Outing again!!yay yay yay!!

-Ice-skating
-Buffet
It's been a loooooooooong time since i last ice-skate!
Ice-skating is my love now,and forever will be!!!!
hmm..the only pity is that both Huilin and Jazz are strangers to ice-skating!
PHOTOS! COUNTLESS PHOTOS~

AWWW~

A reunite with my coach!!
I miss him badly!!
NOW!!
One year ago...

See my transformation, from a girl to a lady!
amazing~..
but he still look the same!haha




Up next..




BUFFET!!!!
LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!
-Kuishin bo!

.
.

.
FOOOOOD

one word-"HEAVENLY"

BIG CELEBRATION FOR YING YING!!!!
I am so sure that we've made her 19th birthday a memorable and fruitful one!!
Definitely one of her best b'day celebrations!!

OUR EATING EXPRESSIONS...

The seating arrangement bellow were planned by our lovely girls...
(speechless)
I know what you are thinking...

Whatever it is.You are so wrong, the truth is me and kelvin(the man in white) are part of the match-maker team!!hahaha

so please don't get the wrong idea yeah..
C'mon, ladies~
You should who our real targets are!
oops!
hehehehe

Okay that's about it=)
I'll end this with a..
.
.
.
.
.
.
JOKE OF THE CENTURY!
.
.
.
TADA~
hahhahahahahhahhahahhhahahahahhaahhahahahahhahahahahahha
I cant stop laughing when I see this CLASSSIC EXPRESSION of mine
HAHhaahahahah!Omg..Kill me please!

posted by your fashion icon ;
at 9:50 AM

0comments.

Disclaimer.

About your blog here.

Profile

About you

Exxits

HuiLin
Jazz
YingYing
Monster

Speak Out

Archives
July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 December 2008 February 2009 April 2009
Credits.

Designer : x x